Rely on Bloomberg Law’s extensive network of reporters and editors to stay ahead of legal developments affecting the prosecution and defense of fraud and other white-collar crimes, as well as reporting on significant developments, trends, and emerging patterns in criminal law. The nation’s most objective and informative white-collar and criminal law news resource, Bloomberg Law’s White Collar & Criminal Law News keeps you informed of judicial, legislative, and regulatory developments from across the country.
- Federal and state court developments
- Criminal cases filed with the U.S. Supreme Court
- Litigation and other legal developments involving white-collar crime cases in all federal courts
- Analysis of legal trends across the country affecting white collar and criminal law litigation
- Actions taken and policies issued by the Justice Department, U.S. Sentencing Commission, Congress, and federal agencies
Bloomberg Law’s White Collar & Criminal Law News offers a number of special features, including:
- Real-time news updates of white-collar and criminal law developments of importance to your business or clients
- Bloomberg Law Insights on new and emerging issues driving change in the market
- Coverage of U.S. Supreme Court arguments in criminal cases and an annual review of the court’s criminal law decisions
- Daily highlights, an editorially curated summary of the day’s top stories delivered each afternoon
- Alert email, a user-defined, custom email sent at a time and frequency you specify and on topics you select.
For more than 10 seats, please contact 1-800-372-1033.