Securities Law News on Bloomberg Law provides coverage of international, federal, and state developments in the regulation of securities and futures trading, as well as accounting, with unbiased coverage of the courts, Congress, and the agencies.
Securities Law includes coverage of:
- Federal, and state legislative, regulatory, and judicial developments affecting securities and futures trading, accounting, and related matters
- Rules issued by the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) and Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC)
- SEC enforcement, including insider trading cases and other securities violations and investor fraud, particularly cases related to cryptocurrency or digital tokens.
- CFTC, Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB), Justice Department, and other government agency enforcement actions
- Fintech issues, SEC and CFTC oversight of cryptocurrency and tokens, initial coin offerings (ICOs), blockchain technology, automated investment advice or robo-advisers, crowdfunding, and how they may impact investors.
- Trends and developments in corporate governance
- Summaries of key no-action and interpretive letters
- Interviews with government officials and legal experts
- State enforcement and legislative developments
Special features include:
- Real-time updates offering reliable, up-to-the-minute guidance on issues of critical importance to your clients or organization
- First Move℠, a morning email previewing the day’s financial regulation news stories and the events Bloomberg Law will be monitoring throughout the day
- Customizable news feeds that allow you to get the news you want when you want it
- Afternoon highlights of the day’s top stories
- Bloomberg Law Insights on new and emerging issues driving change in the market
For more than 10 seats, please contact 1-800-372-1033.