IP Law News provides intellectual property professionals with customizable delivery of timely, concise news and legal developments. Readers receive comprehensive U.S. and international intellectual property news, written and edited by a team of subject matter experts and veteran journalists, including rich data analysis drawn from the Bloomberg Law platform. The service gives readers timely, in-depth analysis, as well as interesting trend stories that provide multiple perspectives on what’s happening in the U.S. and around the world.
IP Law News includes coverage of:
- Patent, trademark, copyright, and trade secrets litigation
- Efforts by lawmakers and stakeholders to change U.S. patent law
- Decisions by Patent and Trademark Office tribunals and officials
- Breaking news and analysis of Federal Circuit and other court decisions
- Hot topics like changes in copyright laws affecting digital music
- International developments in copyright and trademark protection
IP Law News includes a number of special features, such as:
- Bloomberg Law Insights from leading experts on new and emerging issues
- Real-time news updates on issues of critical importance to your business or clients
- Highlights email, an editorially curated summary of the day’s news stories delivered each afternoon
- Alert email, a user-defined, custom email sent at a time and frequency you choose on topics you select
For more than 10 seats, please contact 1-800-372-1033.