The gold standard of legal news reporting for more than 80 years, The United States Law Week is the most authoritative way to keep up with important cases and other legal developments nationwide, in all areas of law. U.S. Law Week also offers robust business of law and legal industry news, and original reporting on breaking legal news from Bloomberg Law’s network of reporters and editors.
U.S. Law Week also includes Supreme Court Today, including updates on the Supreme Court’s issuance of decisions to grant or deny review in the thousands of cases filed each year; complete U.S. Supreme Court proceedings; reports on significant oral arguments; and so much more.
U.S. Law Week’s coverage includes:
- Stories about the most significant court rulings, across all levels of federal courts, and state appellate courts
- Trends in litigation and the development of the law across all practice areas and jurisdictions
Links to full text opinions
- Forward-looking, practical analysis by our lawyer-editors and outside experts
- Trends and developments in the legal industry, including attorney moves, law firm operations, the evolving practice of law, the use of tech and AI in legal practices, and more.
Special features include:
- Bloomberg Law Insights from leading experts on new and emerging issues
- Immediate coverage of legal decisions that may affect your business or clients
- First Move℠, previewing the day’s major developments and providing valuable context for legal news stories
- Highlights email, an editorially curated summary of the day’s news stories delivered each afternoon
- The weekly Big Law Business column by Roy Strom on the changing legal marketplace.
- Alert email, a user-defined, custom email sent at a time and frequency you choose on topics you select
For more than 10 seats, please contact 1-800-372-1033.